Sunday, December 26, 2010

sistEEErs

I am one of the lucky few to be a member on the EEE woman's social club at Ouachita Baptist University. I am also one of the lucky few to have such amazing friends. Friends that care about each other so much that 5 months apart from them is going to be one of the hardest things I have ever done.

As a going away present my EEE sisters bought me a charm bracelet that I can always carry with me and think of them.


Each one of my friends wrote me a letter telling me why they picked the charm and how it related to our friendship.


Every individual charm symbolizes laughter, memories, and lifelong friendships. I am so thankful to have these friends in my life who I will always be able to call my sisteeers!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited you have a blog!! I will read it everyday :) Love you KAKEEE!! lets pleeeease hang out before you leave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so eeexcited you have a blog too! And this is such a sweet present. You really do have wonderful friends!

    ReplyDelete